Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Elite Infant Car Seat, Baby Car Seat
Click. That’s the sound of a secure install. The Snug Ride Snug Lock 35 Elite Infant Car Seat has a hassle-free, worry-free installation for rear-facing infants using either a vehicle seat belt or a Latch. In three easy steps, you can feel confident you’ve got a secure install. To further make installation a breeze, the In Right Latch provides a one-second connection & the base with its 4-position recline & easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork. The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System lets you adjust the harness & headrest height together, so it’s as easy as it is safe. The Safety Core absorbs crash forces in the event of a frontal crash. Clean-up is a breeze with the Rapid Remove seat cover. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers, making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The Snug Ride Snug Lock 35 Elite helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 – 35 lbs. & up to 32″.
- Snug Lock Technology features a hassle-free 3-step installation. The rear-facing car seat helps protect infants from 4 to 35 pounds & up to 32 inches quickly & easily clean up with the Rapid Remove cover. The head must be more than 1 inch from the top of the headrest. Infant car seats were made in 2011 or after.
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the headrest & harness together to prevent rethreading. The safety Core absorbs frontal crash forces.
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions & easy-to-read bubble level indicator InRight Latch system for a one-second Latch attachment. Do not use bleach
- A rotating canopy with a window & visor provides shade & sun, protection for the baby, removable newborn head & body, & support cushions for the baby.
- Check your local & state laws, as well as AAP & NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage. Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213, machine washable seat cushion & canopy. Metal & plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water. The buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth; harness straps may be cleaned with a damp cloth.